Sunday, April 18, 2010

What a blessing

A few Sundays ago, I had the privilege of witnessing a tremendous blessing...Kensey's praise team led worship for our entire church. It was so incredible to watch those 4th and 5th graders lead our congregation! My absolute favorite part was watching Kensey sing next to her friend Sandra. This is the little girl I blogged about earlier - that Kensey had been sharing with at recess. What an awesome picture of God's faithfulness!!
PS - I'm sorry I'm singing so loud - I couldn't help it!

3 comments:

To God be the glory... said...

So very neat. Next time you will have to get way away from the camera. Praise God for His faithfulness!

Unknown said...

I love you Kensey - and Valinda, I don't mind hearing you sing, Just an added blessing

To God be the glory... said...

Awww! I guess that is your sweet daddy above. I love hearing you sing as well Valinda. Just wanted to hear Kensey as well. It has been a few years since I have heard her sweet voice.