Sunday, February 14, 2010

4 day weekend

We have had quite the relaxing 4-day weekend around here. I guess our time in Colorado makes this whole snow shut-down hilarious to me! We had 2 days of playing in the snow with our church family...I've also had lots of time to scrapbook by the fire...This was Kensey and Daddy at the duck lease on the last morning of duck season. They had a great time eventhough they didn't really see any ducks.


This was Koleman's first stitches. He fell when he was running outside, and hit his head on a landscaping rock. Good thing he's got a Kennedy hard head!!


And this was Kensey's preteen camp that she went on right before she went back to school and prayed with her friend Sandra. What great memories for my sugarbear.

I also did some pages for the church bulletin board:
These were the families that joined our church this month.


These were from our Valentine Banquet. Our "empty nesters" class each brought one of our senior adult ladies and they all had a banquet together. It was a BLAST! I laughed so hard I had a headache! Such wonderful people!!!

Khris and I were also able to celebrate Valentine's Day because our friends (the Hollands) took us to a very nice dinner with them. Again - I laughed so hard I had a headache! (I'm seeing a pattern...)

And last night, Kensey got to babysit (at our house under supervision) and she did such a good job! I'm so proud of how responsible she is! She had those babies laughing, making crafts, in jammies, teeth brushed, and in bed on time. She made a list of what they did...so cute!!

Of course, I did the usual umpteen loads of laundry and house cleaning for showings (since our house is on the market) - but that stuff's boring!! :) Although - I must mention that my whole family helped clean for the showings...I'm so blessed!!

And now, I get to go worship with my wonderful church family and hear about the D-Now weekend that our youth had. Several of my students came, so I'm anxious to hear how it went.

(contented sigh)...Life is just too good!!!

No comments: