Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Finally!! I'm back!!

My gracious - this has been the craziest ordeal!! My blog was deleted on January 1, 2009, because my SuperMoms account (the business I used to own) expired on the 1st and my blog was under that name. I have tried and tried to get it back - but no one will even email me back. So, then I tried to set another one back up, but the decorating site I used was down as well! AUGH!! So...I am FINALLY up and running again - but now I need everyone's blog addresses again because I don't have them anymore. So, please send me the link to your blog!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Valinda
You all look wonderful!!! When did you move from Colorado to Dallas?
Im way out of the loop here, lol
And My goodness, your children have grown! Time flies!! Sorry about your Grandpa. Hope you are all doing well. Marti Lanier

MAMA CEO said...

Welcome back!

Robin said...

So glad you're back - we were worried about you!

www.ramblingsofrobin.blogspot.com