Thursday, January 29, 2009

I love ice storms!! :)

OK - I don't really love ice storms, but I do love the days off of school that they provide!! I had a wonderful day off! Look at all the cute pages I finished!

These were the winners at our church Turkey Bowl:
And here's the crazy faces we were making at my parent's house:
These 2 pages go together, for our church Thanksgiving meal:

And this is when I introduced Karis to Young Chef's Academy:
I LOVE this picture of my girls - they look so grown up!!!
And these 2 pages are for Karis' cheer party:


So fun!!!!

3 comments:

MAMA CEO said...

Busy woman! Hey! You have an assignment from me on my blog!

Janet said...

Wow girl...FB and all this scrap booking...UNBELIEVABLE...how do you find the time?

Angie Lynn said...

I've been meaning to comments on these forever! LOVE them and... I just HAVE to say... ya'll are just too silly! LOVE IT! My gave is the "I'm gonna be sick pic!" ha ha!