Monday, March 23, 2009

Back to normal

Well, it's back to the normal world, until Summer. This week was so wonderful. It was so nice to be home with my family, laugh with my babies, hold hands with my husband, and go when we wanted to go and stay when we wanted to stay. Ah....

But, today I turn back into full-time working mom. I am very convicted about not grumbling or complaining. No one will want to be back at school. I felt, in my quiet time, like God was encouraging me to be the happy highlight today. You know...make the world a brighter place for my kids, my students, my husband, my friends, etc... Obviously, we would all like to just live in Spring Break - but that's not reality. So, I'm praying this morning that God will empower me to be the light in a dark world!

2 comments:

MAMA CEO said...

Awesome.

Jill said...

This little light of mine,
I'm gonna let it shine.
This little light of mine,
I'm gonna let it shine
let it shine,
let it shine,
let it shine...

A simple song we all learned as kids, but what truth...You GO GIRL!!