Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Funny story...

My friend, Jill, picks my children up from school each day and yesterday she had a funny story to share when I got there. Kensey and Joy had decided they were going to use their homework pass and not do their Math homework. Jill asked them if they knew where their homework passes were. Joy said, "It's in my binder, in my folder, where I keep all of those things." Kensey said, "If I were my mother, that's where mine would be too!" LOL!! (However - she is NOT her mother - and therefore she still has to find it!)

2 comments:

Patti Jones said...

well, at least she knows her strong points and her weaknesses??? hee hee .. that is a funny story!!

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Kennedy Krew,

Thanks for sharing that with us! Very funny!! That is sooo cute!


Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog -or- atleast
grab one of our free, linking, blue buttons. (see top
sidebar at www.LighthousePrayerLine.org).